2017. június 14., szerda

Little thingies

 I was invited to my friend's wedding, but in the night before it I suddenly realized that I hadn't had a matching necklace to the dress I've so carefully chosen for this occasion... In less than an hour this small pendant was ready, and I could finally go to sleep.
Guess what  I've left on my desk, when leaving in a terrible hurry next morning? (I was late as usual, thanks to my eternal nemesises: the nail polish which didn't wanted to dry and eyeliners...)
 Yesss, that's right, the necklace... silly me! ^.^"











An other little pendant. The pattern is similar but not the same  - here I used only 15/0 seedies for the embellishment.
The picture may not show it, but the chaton is "Garnet" - one of my favourite colour, but it's too hard to make a proper photo of it...

4 megjegyzés:

Drei kleine Perlen írta...

Dear Teréz,
both pendants look very nice. I like the cool colors of the first one. But the other one it as pretty, too. It seems to be a little bit smaller. Really nice.
Greetings
Daniela

Convallaria írta...

Thank you, I'm glad you like them :) Indeed, the second one is smaller - the difference is actually just 2 mm, but it looks somehow more smaller, maybe because of its colours. Interesting :)

Drei kleine Perlen írta...

Liebe Teréz,

oh nein, wie schade! Da hast Du extra noch so lange an diesem schönen Anhänger gefädelt und dann konntest Du ihn gar nicht vorführen. Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, wie sehr du dich darüber geärgert hast - aber ich hoffe, die Hochzeit war trotzdem sehr schön und konnte dich von dem Ärger ablenken.

Liebe Grüße,
Nicole

Convallaria írta...

Danke für deine netten Worte, liebe Nicole!
Ja, die Hochzeit war wirklich schön und berührend :)